The iqs quality center covers all quality assurance areas, from planning to analysis of key quality data. In addition it links all knowledge from the quality assurance modules in one central database, creating a control loop in which feedback is actively used. The quality center effectively becomes a large pool of knowledge.
As a standalone solution each modul is a specialist in its own field. Linked as a complete CAQ system, iqs software offers you the best possible functionality.
The iqs modules at a glance:
- iqs FMEA – Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- iqs PP/CP – Control and Inspection Plan
- iqs SPC – Statistical Process Control
- iqs WE/WA – Goods Received / Goods Dispatched
- iqs APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning·
- iqs ISIR – Initial Sample Inspection Report
- iqs RKM – Complaints Management
- iqs LIB – Supplier Assessment
- iqs ADT – Audit
- iqs MM – Action Management
- iqs PMV – Inspection Equipment Management
- iqs AZ – Active Drawing Integration
The iqs Qualtiy Center – innovative from the bottom up:
- Central database management – all iqs modules work from the same database.
- Diverse interfaces – interfaces are available for all common databases PPS/ERP/BDE-Systems, SAP, CAD, MS Office.
- Measuring machines and electronic measuring equipment are integrable.
- Conforms to industry standards ISO 9001, QS 9000, VDA 6.1, ISO/TS 16949.
- Multi lingual capability.
- Individual user interface via the integrated plug-in technology.
- Automatic reporting system – analysis from all iqs modules via the iqs Analyse Center
- Worflow management - automatic reminders via email, paperless and efficient processing and document flow.
- Active drawing management – characteristic relates drawing display in all modules.
- Web application e.g. for ISIR, complaint management, supplier analysis and action management.