Time Management Office® is a network-, internet- und intranet based software for project planning, project controlling, project monitoring, resource management, capacity planning, expense planning, project expense management, process optimisation and time sheet.
Additionally Time Management Office can be used for order- and service related time and cost management.
Time Management Office can be parameterised to disable unnecessary functions. (As extensive as necessary!)
Many applications in this sector come with a variety of useful functions, but how many of MS-Word’s functions do you really use? 30 - 50 % - and that is the problem of oversized applications.
Current surveys prove, that 20% of all projects fail.
Tools like MS-Project are too oversized and your project teams are not able to record their actual data.
What is the effect?
Recording of working times is done using Excel sheets, calendars, or small tinkered programs. A consistent design is missing, all recorded data has to be computed and edited. Miscalculations happen daily.
If a customer wants to know the state of a project. All project related data has to be processed and evaluated.
(This is extensive and expensive)
What is the effect on your project:
- The project manager is overloaded and does not react in time!
- Deadlines are exceeded!
- Employees/Customers become dissatisfied!
- The whole project is at risk!
What can Time Management Office accomplish?
- Planning of projects, subprojects and tasks
- Individual, customer specific project structure
- Detailed report on employees capacities
- Declaration of time- and cost budgets for projects, subprojects and tasks
- Discovering plan/actual variations at an early stage
- Capacity management for the whole company or single projects
- Gantt-charts as well as status overviews
- Automated project monitoring
- Forecasts for the different parts of a project
- Extensive administration of roles and project rights
- Complete time recording for projects and tasks (read, write, expand, delete etc.)
- Calculation of labour costs, additional costs, profits, interest margins, and available budgets
- Periodic accounting of project costs
- Time recording for multiple tasks per day
- Travel cost recording for international travels
- Automated as well as company specific travel cost rates
- Subsequent rebooking/editing/deleting
- Accounting of a single task/order to different customers
- Recording of holidays, illness as well as flexible work time
- Export of all reports using desired formats
- Evaluation of all relevant data in various combinations with one single click "Proficiency certificates"
- Administration of internal and external projects and tasks
- Prioritisation of all tasks in a list
- Employees target/actual times (overtimes)
Using Time Management Office spares your employees to record their working times on Excel sheets, calendars or handbills and offers them a detailed overview of their hours worked.
- Global use due to internet/intranet capabilities
- No client installation necessary
- Minimisation of operating costs due to centralised administration
- Applicable for all industries and enterprise sizes because of unlimited flexibility
- Easy to learn
- Extensive online help!
- Short incorporation time!
- Clearly arranged dialogs!
- Widely accepted because it is restricted to the essentials
Cloud (application service providing)
You can buy Time Management Office licenses and install the application on your server (Windows, Linux). If required our engineers offer support.
Plug & play - system
We offer a complete, preinstalled and preconfigured Time Management Office server for Windows and Linux by request. Your role: adjust the IP-address and plug to your network.
An example of a detailed evaluation:
Let us find out how Time Management Office can save time and money in your company. You will find further information at http://www.timoweb.de.
Accounting of different time models
Analysis and evaluation
Working time triggers
Working hours, absences
Working time recording
Working time corrections
Working time models
Working time monitoring
Order and project times
Foreign travel, foreign currency
User and rights management
Booking of working times
Display of personnel attendance overviews
Employee Self Service
Business trips and customer visits
Calendar and appointment management
Cost and budget control
Wage and salary interfaces
Minimum working time and daily target
Mobile time recording
Personnel data management
Personnel resource planning (PRP)
Personnel time recording
project related ticket systems
Project-related vacation planning
Project data acquisition
Project key figures
Project cost centers
Project time recording
Smoking break problem
Travel requests, approvals
Travel expense report
Travel expense recording
Blocking of individual time models
Hourly rate management
Support project management
Leave requests and approvals
Vacation group administration
Processing travel expenses
Procedure Models Project Management
Time accounting rules
As an industry-independent solution, TimO-Time Management Office can be used in all companies where the topics of project management, time recording, travel expenses, appointment calendar and document management play a role, such as industry, services, media, consulting, trade, IT and software development.
TimO - Time Management Office can be used on our web server as a cloud solution. Installation, configuration, updates and data backups are taken care of by us. You pay a monthly version-dependent license price per employee. An administrator access (SuperUser) is of course also available. The system is accessed via an internet browser. Free support via a 0800 number rounds off this solution.
Further individual modules and hardware: time recording terminal, group calendar, travel expense accounting, trouble ticket system, room and resource planning - more information at www.timo24.de.