Tekla Structures is a powerful 3D CAD and Building Information Modeling software for steel, reinforced concrete and precast concrete construction. The software enables users worldwide to effectively create and manage geometrically highly accurate structures, regardless of the material, size or complexity of the structure.
BIM Software Tekla Structures
Tekla Structures is a software for Building Information Modeling (BIM). Tekla models are suitable for handling the entire construction process, from design to fabrication, erection and construction management. This speeds up the process and eliminates errors.
Tekla Structures is the only system on the market that supports information management throughout the entire process. Tekla Structures software integrates with MIS systems and works with CNC machines, among others. Tekla Structures enables the design of highly complex, data-enriched 3D and 4D building models and stands out from current document-based platforms.
Tekla Structures is available in different configurations (steel and reinforced concrete) and localized environments. These provide specialized functionality to meet the respective segment-specific needs of the construction industry.
Easily model and quickly modify 3D models
- design and edit models - regardless of size, complexity and material.
- provision of intelligent system components (parts, assemblies, connection macros), individually expandable. E.g. wall or bracket placement with connection and reinforcement in a few mouse clicks.
- large number of tools for in-situ concrete and precast construction incl. formwork and reinforcement planning
- extensive catalogs of profile templates and reinforcement
- automated components for creating complex details and partial constructions
- automatic creation of views, sections, drawings, lists, reinforcement plans and CNC data
- supports simultaneous work of several designers on the same model (multi-user)
- supports project communication, collaboration (BIM) and construction management
- full steelwork functionality with automatic, dialog-driven connections and parametric profiles (version-dependent)
- various functions for visualization and presentation of 3D models as well as quantity/cost calculation
- collision check of the models
- works independently from other CAD installations
Excellent interoperability and compatibility
- globally compatible and localized for borderless collaboration
- supports enterprise standards
- supports all standard data formats, such as IFC, CIS/2, SDNF and DSTV, as well as DWG, DXF and DGN
- particularly versatile data exchange with e.g. structural analysis (Dlubal, Scia etc.), MIS, manufacturing and plant engineering systems (PDS, PDMS...)
- easy change of country localization (28 environments) or language (15)
- collaboration with client, with other trades and with erection team through Tekla BIMsight, 3D PDF, web models, etc.
- implementation/interfacing and extension possible via Open API™(Microsoft® .NET technology).
- strategic partnerships with companies such as Nemetschek, Graphisoft, Scia and Dlubal.
We would be happy to provide you with a free trial version without obligation. To do so, click on "E-Mail request" above or give us a call.