QSEC is an integrated management system that provides the management with decisions based on transparency and facts and supplies the corporate risk management with important decision basics from the operative risk management.
The implementation of
- the Compliance
- of Information Security Management according to the requirements of
- ISO 27001
- BSI standard (IT-Grundschutz)
- Risk Management anddata protection according to GDPR
- Data Protection according to GDPR
In addition, a wide range of other requirements, such as those from quality management, BAIT and VAIT, can be implemented in QSEC according to TISAX and many other standards as well as your own internal company standards.
Defined processes, and templates, sample guidelines and broad best practices in QSEC enable the achievement of fast results.
The wizard and workflow support of QSEC saves personnel costs and optimizes work processes.
The simple usability and guidance through the processes ensures high user acceptance.
With QSEC are
- synergies generated
- resources optimized and
- savings achieved.
- Compliance Management
- Data Protection based on EU GDPR
- Risk Management
- Measures Management
- Security Incident Management
- Information Assets
- Document Management
- Reporting / Dashboard
- Master Data
- Business Continuity Management (Business Impact Analyse)
- BSI standards (IT Grundschutz)
- Workflow support
- User and expert mode
- Catalog entry and maintenance tool
- Advanced Administration
- Process and resource optimization through wizard/workflow support
- Clarity and usability through user-specific editing modes
- Transparency through comprehensive expert cockpit with meaningful dashboards
- Fact-based decisions - through comprehensive reports with dynamic reporting functions including data import and export
- "Best Practice" through mature integrated measures proposals and model documents
- Fast adaptation to individual user needs and implementation through extensive standard customizing functionalities
- Time savings through integrated business logic, e.g. automatic follow-ups, mail alerts and comprehensive support functions
- Group capability by mapping the most complex organizational structures and multi-client capability
- IMS capability through the possibility of working according to many other ISO standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 14001 and many more) is optionally available
- Security through a multi-level authorization system
- Integration into the existing IT infrastructure (AD, SAP, Asset System etc.) through interfaces no double data entry
- No software installation required on the client due to WEB application based on database
- Future-proof through permanent updates, incl. maintenance and support
- Comprehensive additional services through optional QSEC operation by WMC in the customer data center or in the cloud and experienced consulting team
- Precisely fitting due to a flexible licensing model
- The seal of trust "IT security made in Germany" - 100% development and support in Germany
Customers of all company sizes from many industries work satisfied and successful with QSEC®.
Extract from our reference list:
- CANCOM - IT
- HanseMerkur - Insurance
- SIGNAL IDUNA - Insurance
- Stadtwerke Düsseldorf AG - Energy Supply
- KÜSTER Group - Automotive
- SCHRÖTER Modell- und Formenbau - Automotive
- Lufthansa Cargo - Logistics
- Techem GmbH - Energy service provider
Case Study: "Worldwide introduction of an ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001"
Would you like a personal contact to one of our customers? Feel free to contact us!
Web front-end for browser-based, company-wide access to the software
.NET technology - MS SQL Server 2017 and MS Windows Server 2019 and previous versions / SSL, MS IIS, ASP.NET 4.6
QSEC® Test for free:
Arrange a non-binding online demo with us and then test QSEC® free of charge on our demo server. We look forward to hearing from you!
QSEC® - HIGHEST STANDARD IN COMPLIANCE, RISK AND INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Mapping of assets
Business process mapping
Mapping system landscapes
Reports and evaluations
Data protection management
Documentation and evidence management
Action and project plan
Risk and compliance management
Risk treatment plan
Technical and organizational measures
QSEC® - GRC, ISMS (ISO 27001/ BSI standard (IT Grundschutz) and data protection for all industries
- flexible working according to international standards (ISO/IEC / DIN/ISO / SOX / ITIL)
- fast implementation and flexible adaptability to individual customer needs
- permanent updates, incl. maintenance and support
- Process, resource and cost optimization