We help companies eliminate the high cost of manual inventory of furniture, IT equipment, machinery, etc. by digitizing and automating inventory management.
Up to now, the inventory was always done manually and with an endless number of lists in paper form. This was always associated with a high expenditure of time and personnel. With the seventhings software, the inventory manager for successful companies, the complex inventory of interior, equipment, machines and much more now becomes a digital solution. Because with this application, inventory is both digitalized and automated. This saves time, costs, effort and nerves. In addition, companies from all industries get a faster overview of all the movable items in the company, so that the return to the actual core tasks can be completed much more quickly.
With the development of the software, ITEXIA GmbH has created exactly the efficient tool with which companies can say goodbye to dusty business processes and procedures, especially in the areas of financial and asset accounting, IT, controlling, facility management or asset management and inventory. Because seventhings is a complete solution that not only convinces with numerous and practical functions, but at the same time can be so easily integrated into everyday business that no one in your company has to groan when the topic of inventory comes up.
Your advantages when using the inventory manager seventhings:
- innovative platform for inventory bundles the information on all objects, company and economic assets
- the initial identification, the identification of new acquisitions as well as various subsequent inventories can be carried out more easily and quickly
- thanks to the integrated interfaces, mobile hand-held scanners, label printers and mobile devices with Android or iOS operating systems can be connected.
- barcodes can be scanned, among other things, using the available app for mobile devices QR, RFID, GPS or NFC and more can also be used to record all items to be inventoried, if they have been stored on the label for identification purposes
- thanks to interfaces, such as SAP, Microsoft, DATEV, HIS and more, to the ERP system and financial accounting, direct data transfer is possible
- interfaces to other databases (see interfaces seventhings)
- web-based or locally installable
- multi-client and network-capable with the option of mobile application via app
- with OpenAPI
- further overview of functions: Knowledge Base & Functions
You are welcome to download our information documents to learn even more about our products and digital asset management: HERE
We will be happy to call you back after providing your contact details.
All Business Groups and Business Sectors.
Above all, the business sectors:
- financial accounting
- asset accounting
- asset management and Inventory
- facility management
300+ customers and 26,000+ satisfied users. From small businesses, mid-sized companies to large corporations.
- air up (video)
- Nestlé Germany (Wagner Pizza, Nescafé, Maggi)
- Adecco Group
- MIGROS (Switzerland)
- banks, savings banks and financial services companies, including: Sparkasse Leipzig, Kreissparkasse München.
- universities and colleges, including: FU Berlin, HTWK Leipzig, Universität Bern (Schweiz), TU Freiberg
- education sector, among others: Berlin Metropolitan School, BWB Berlin, BSW Sachsen
- institutes, among others: IHP Frankfurt Oder, Deutsche Institut für Ernährungsforschung, Deutsche Rheuma-Forschungszentrum
- clinics and hospitals, among others: DRK, Märkische Kliniken, edia.con - Gruppe, Kreiskrankenhaus Prignitz
- industry and service sector, among others: Deutsche Bahn, T-Systems Multimedia Solutions, Jones Lang LaSalle, LVMH, ELA Container, KOMSA AG, etc.
And many more references. Feel free to get an insight into our references and feedbacks here.