AUCOPLAN includes powerful features to create error-free and fast documentation of an I&C plant. With the help of the software, you are independent in determining the planning progress.
The software includes tables for the definition of plant objects in a structured plant model. The AUCOPLAN software solution ensures an enormous acceleration effect by introducing automated generation of I&C site plans based on standardized templates (typicals). After tabular preliminary work, the documents for measuring points and consumers are generated on a large scale by clicking.
- AUCOPLAN integrates data and documents from electrical and mechatronic engineering, automation technology and process engineering planning.
- AUCOPLAN is characterized by the highest flexibility in adapting to special labeling regulations, engineering procedures and documentation requirements.
- AUCOPLAN is available internationally and is used in different standard areas and language versions.
- AUCOPLAN supports current trends and technologies such as object orientation, database-driven engineering and multi-user and client/server environments.
- AUCOPLAN is one of the market leaders for integrated I&C planning systems and can provide worldwide references among the top companies in the industries with DIN or ISA standard documentation.
AUCOPLAN is used wherever I&C technology is to be documented. The number of measuring points is completely irrelevant. The more measuring points there are, the better. Complete documentation creates security for every plant operator. The areas of application range from chemical plants to the pharmaceutical industry and power plants.
DXF and DWG import
Cable plan creation
Circuit diagram creation
Switch cabinet and machine views
Technical documents, standards