With TeimData, the functionality follows your proven or defined processes, regardless of the industry.
The continuous screening of errors and processes is one of the most important aspects for a successful company and its sustainability. Based on this information, processes, products and the organisation can be made sustainable and successful. TeimData supports the constant transfer of knowledge through standardised processes.
Efficiency, like the success of a company, no longer depends on innovative strength alone. A holistic view of the cost structure is also important. The "zero-defect" strategy strived for by practically every successful company often fails in reality.
TeimData supports you in the targeted collection of data regarding knowledge and errors. The software solution enables a consistent root cause analysis, and thus ensures that you can develop and implement a solution to the problem.
The "Rule of Ten" states that the cost of an undetected error increases by a factor of 10 from one stage of the value chain to the next. So the sooner you detect and eliminate an error, the higher the savings.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Management of your data in a relational database (ORACLE, SQL Server)
- Offline use possible with later data writing into the database
- Flexible customisable data fields
- Intuitive workflow: information - analysis - process = CIP
- Storage and management of documents, e.g. reports, images, .......
- Automatic versioning for documentation of the change history (traceability)
- Convenient user management to control access rights to the database tables
- Search functions comparable to those of large Internet search engines
- Detailed filter functions for targeted data search
- Knowledge repository, reference work
- Suggestion of remedial measures in the event of similar errors or damage
- Automatic e-mail notifications
- Flexibly expandable reporting system. Reports are created in MS Excel