Erpwerk CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software for mechanical engineering. Based on the integrated product catalog, technically correct and precisely calculated quotations can be created even for complex products that require explanation. The software offers comprehensive support from customer inquiry to order placement. The basis is a product database that contains all information on the products, such as images, photos, data sheets and flyers, prices and discounts, as well as technical information on the composition of products and product variants.
The software can be customized and compiled according to the customer's needs, so that it does not contain superfluous functions and data, making it easy and comprehensible to use.
The following modules are available
- Marketing: companies and organizations, contacts, lead management, project management.
- Sales: Sales process support, product catalog maintenance.
- Offer configurator: Creation of technically correct and precisely calculated offers (rough offer, binding offer),
- Product configurator: Taking expert knowledge into account when selecting and configuring products.
- Service / Maintenance: service case management, management of service information, document management, maintenance management, preventive maintenance
Other functionalities and features
- Rights management: Access for authorized users only, user groups, rights clusters
- Multilingual: German, English, Dutch, French
- Presentation mode: Appealing presentation of products during customer meetings
- Separation of sales and project planning: The sales department creates a rough configuration of the product together with the customer, which can be reworked by
- he project planning department according to technical aspects. After checking the technical correctness, the offer is adjusted and sent back to the sales representative. The separation of sales and technical review eliminates the need to provide expert knowledge to the sales department.
- Erpwerk CRM is a classic Windows application that can be operated via the Internet. Data can be stored either on a secure database on the Internet or on the customer's intranet. Prices and other confidential information are encrypted separately so that they cannot be viewed even in the event of data theft.
Further information is available upon request.