Software for calculating and creating circuit diagrams for high-voltage electrical systems
Caneco HT enables the planning and testing of medium and high-voltage systems for three-phase networks of 1000 V and up to 245 kV in accordance with the applicable IEC 60909, NF C 13-200 and IEC 61363 (Marine) standards. Caneco HT calculates the three-phase, common-pole short-circuit currents and enables the protective devices to be set and the cable cross-sections to be determined.
Calculation of electrical equipment, such as:
- Cable cross-sections
- Setting values of protective devices
- Switchgear and protective relays
- Voltage drop and short-circuit currents
- Free network diagrams with the graphics editor
- Analyze switching states: Determine worst-case scenarios to ensure compliance of the high-voltage grid in all operating configurations
- Check or expand existing systems
- Automatic creation of documents: Proof of cable and line dimensioning, overview circuit diagrams, calculation results, selectivity curves, etc.
Caneco TCC: Selectivity analysis
- Project planning of the selectivity of a system by superimposing the time-current curves of the corresponding equipment
- Determining the optimum settings of the protection devices to ensure selectivity
- Diagnosis of the continuity of the installation's power supply by checking the selectivity of the protection plan.
- Printout of the pages with the settings or export of the data to calculation software for implementation.
- Quality and compliance with standards through standard-compliant design of your project
- Time savings through automatic generation of single-pole circuit diagrams and calculations
- Reduction of errors by avoiding multiple entries
- Also for international use: international standards, available in 7 languages