The ROQQIO Commerce Cloud is a unique blend of middleware and order management.
The e-commerce solution ROQQIO is a powerful combination of middleware+ and order management, payment, returns management and many other essential processes. The software from the cloud homogenizes the data. It is technically very complex to manage many sales channels. The software supports the harmonization of the data, making it easier for you to administer and process the information. Regardless of where the online orders come from, they are always transferred into the same format. ROQQIO Commerce Cloud simplifies the processing of all order data in further systems, such as ERP or financial accounting.
- The Commerce Cloud connects all front ends (e.g. eShops, marketplaces).
- Accepts the orders, standardizes them and routes the orders via a defined order routing (e.g. geo-routing, routing according to stock) to a warehouse.
- A warehouse can be: Main warehouse, branch, third-party supplier, etc.
- Order management also includes a ticket system, returns module, credit notes, payment (incl. split payment)
- Processes such as click & collect, ship from store, return in store, etc. can be easily and automatically mapped.
- The solution has numerous interfaces to marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon, open API based on XML and REST, import and export interfaces via CSV and much more.
Our e-commerce solution includes a warehouse management system that simplifies numerous logistical processes for you. Benefit from paperless picking and mobile data collection via MDE device. The system is multi-warehouse capable.
Customers who have to deal with high complexity in their e-commerce.
This complexity can result from:
- an existing IT infrastructure not geared to e-commerce (ERP systems such as SAP, AS400, Microsoft Dynamics NAV; PIM systems, FiBu, cash register systems, etc.)
- a retailer structure such as own stores, franchise systems, retail partners
- and high complexity in e-commerce (multiple sales channels such as e-shops, marketplaces, multiple shipping warehouses such as external logistics providers or drop shipments
- Medium-sized businesses
- Retailers who want to realize omnichannel
- ambitious start-ups and pure players