OTEC BaSyS – the individual tailor-made Software System for the cost of a standard package.
Today the usage of a powerful software is a must.
Therefore, a sophisticated software system like OTEC, dedicated to the demands and procedures of surface finishing, will optimize the applicable processes and will tighten the related administration procedures.The resulting cost-reduction means advanced efficiency to the company and provides the basic pre-requisites for e.g. acquiring important professional certificates.
OTEC BaSyS provides complete information for the whole range of business operations like
- basic data of customers, products and procedures, as well as process data including applicable parameters.
- calculation and pricing data of all products of any dimensions including applicable processes as appropriate.
- including OTEC VoKa - the individual precalculation
- product and warehouse management including customer stock, material usage and reservationrecording and providing for an automated ordering system and control of incomimg invoices.
- processing of offers and orders including applicable work papers and operation schedules comprising quality control in full modularity.
- billing, order cost control and management for own and customer owned loading equiment.
- statistics and other reporting information.
- cost center control by performance standards and ratios.
- Financial accounting by the standard DATEV interface, salary accounting and integration of the MS-Office environment.
In summary: OTEC represents the individual scalable and powerful software system, developed for the particular needs of surface finishing.
OTEC Planning and Scheduling
Meanuingful planning and scheduling typically is able to use own resources of the company in a most cost-efficient way, at the same time satisfying customer demands re quality and timeliness. The dynamic performance of an integrated planning and scheduling software tool is essentially important for the lay-out of worksheets considering the associated procedures in the factory.There are increasing requests to surface finishers for complete and reliable process documentation. Therefore important instructions and events, e.g., tests, are contained in the order information while being processed in the OTEC System. Process information is shown on a real-time basis but also available for historical data analysis. Potential access to the past developing of planning and scheduling data and in addition graphic features provide data for evaluation so supporting business decisions remarkably. Going this way company’s calculations will be realistic, safe and efficient.
OTEC Planning and Scheduling System provides for
- capacity planning and scheduling on necessary equipment including auxiliary devices
- planning and scheduling for the shift-workforce
- frame-oriented order management
- machine-related and/or procedure-related shop-order planning and scheduling
- modular worksheets according to processing steps with or without handing-over of parameters
- and more
OTEC represents the helpful capability to meet the increasing demands on performance from customers and partners, ensuring so the sustainable lead.
OTEC BDE – the program to success
Transparent information forms the pre-requisit for optimal manufacturing processes and product quality. Continuous and realiable reporting based on deviation analysis provides the necessary information to manage the company successfully. In summary, such information is the basic tool for productivity improvement and cost effectiveness. Optimal integration of product flow information and workers performance provide for substantial pay policy which supports high motivation all over the company. Ongoing interchange of all relevant production and process performance data provide solid and reliable information for decision-makers.
OTEC BDE will prepare important up-to-date information by
- continuous deviation reporting and analysis (comparison plan – actual)
- preparing actual product flow and quality data, respecting the human, methodical, local and type of product implications re quality and time
- capability to generate informations by interchange with even external devices
- reporting workers performance, equipment status, materials usage and the like
- data presentation by colour graphics
- generating important information for the Controller function
OTEC Assistants – the tool for individual support by powerful software.
Each company features a unique structure with respect to organization, procedures, customer structure and finally its needings for successful business operation.
OTEC in general supports by its series of assistants each company in an individual way by
- OTEC DMS - the integrated Document Management System
- OTEC Control Panel - graphic display for scheduling/rescheduling to guarantee an efficient planning of orders and ressources
- OTEC C&C - the integrated system for Marketing and Sales
- OTEC MDE - the Mobile Data capture ability via Pocket PC or Handheld
- OTEC WEB & EDI - the internet interface in accordance with the rules of VDA
- OTEC Mail - the automated take-over of orders by e-mail
Quotation and order creation
Plant productivity (OEE/TEEP)
Cover letter, advertising
Working materials management
Archive access rights
Archiving, paper documents, scanning
Order production list
Processing of order production lists
Procurement and supplier management
Inventory check and order suggestions
Order and complaint management
Order proposals and order processing
Business Intelligence (BI)
Documentation of QM
EAN label printing
Detailed planning and control
Graphical planning board
internal control systems
Key figures and key figure systems
Key figure reports
Picking & Routing
Competence and control functions
Chart of accounts
Corrective and preventive actions
critical production materials
Storage location management
Stock access and stock management
Lot and intermediate inspection
Machine performance comparison
Machine Condition Survey
Material availability check
Material requirements determination
Material requirements planning
Mean Time To Repair, MTTR
Non-ferrous metal management
norms and standards
Open item management
personnel master data
PPS function integration
Product data management
Production Detailed Planning
Process data tracking
Inspection order management
Test result display
Raw material management
Set-up time evaluations
Shift histories and production reports
Master data management
Bill of material archive
Bill of material processing
Parts list management
Bill of material processing
Supply Chain Management
Sales analyses, ABC analyses
Extended workbench functions
Full text search
Time and work plans