AD-TEST consists of function modules of proprietary developments for test stand facilities. Our AD-TEST solutions are based on the ADwin systems, approved and tested a thousand times in world-wide applications for fast measurement, open-loop, and closed-loop control sequences.
The realization of test stand facilities is challenging and complex. The AD-TEST concept is an efficient and validated solution.
- Component test stands:
X-by-wire-systems, motor bearings, shock absorbers, clutch disks, gearboxes, electronic control units, hydraulic valves, springs, relais, sensors, actuators, potentiometers, semi-conductors, electric motors
- Engine test stands:
angular-based measurement and open-loop control, analysis of combustion motors, optimization of fuel injection, combustion process and power train
- Vibration test stands:
shock-free switchable force displacement control, amplitude / phase evaluation, single and multi-axes vibration test stands, force displacement simulation, determination of dynamic characteristics
- Production test stands:
100% tests, end-of-line-tests, contact interruption
- Rapid prototyping with LIN-Bus
- Development test stands: Sensor in the Loop, Hardware in the Loop
Features of AD-TEST
- Products and function modules of 20 years of experience in the field of measurement and test stand techniques, e.g. ADwin, ADbasic, ADlog, drivers, data bases.
- Downward compatibility to all data of earlier program versions
- Duplication of the test stand - even after years
- Release of the source code
- Interfaces to hardware and software of OEM manufacturers
Production and Development in the manufacturing industry, quality control.
Well-known automotive manufacturers and their suppliers.