Calculating heat flows, thermal bridges, isotherms and Uf-values according to EN ISO 10077-2:2017 also Ufr-, Ueg- and Ucg-Werte according to ISO 15099 and NFRC.
Imported CAD files can be analysed automatically and failures in the drawing are removed by the sofware. Therefore complex constructions and systems can be calculated within a short time. Due to the integrated FEM calculating engine, results are determined very precisely.
We have received confirmation from the testing institute ift Rosenheim, that our software WINISO® has now been officially validated.
- Highly automated geometry processing of CAD files in .dxf and .dwg format
- Detailed geometrics and efficient computation of inclinations and radii
- Automated material assignment based on CAD layers
New solver and calculating enginge with automated FEM-mesh generation
- Calculation according to „Radiosity-Model“ (new cavity model according to EN ISO 10077-2:2017) and equivalent thermal conductivity (EN ISO 10077-2:2012/2017)
- Simple definition of foils, coatings and surface characteristics by polylines
- Various mixable gas filling of the cavity according to EN 673
- Automatically determined Uf-values of windows and facade profiles
- Automated Psi-values of thermal bridges and insulating glass spacer according to EN ISO 10211 and EN ISO 10077-2
- Ug-values of insulating glass units according to EN 673
- U-value computation of any construction
- Calculation of isotherms, surface temperatures and temperature factor
- Vapor diffusion calculation
- Ufr-, Ueg- and Ucg-values according to ISO 15099/ NFRC