An UK 2009: Business Directory of UK - Firmenverzeichnis is available for this program order service. Direct order from the vendor for the price from 236.81 EUR.
Business Directory of United Kingdom - United Kingdom
66,000 companies in English with Company Name, Email, Website addresses, business scope
66,000 companies in 6,250 classifications
With email & homepage
Unlimited exporting capabilities!
|Search by Keywords||Yes|
|Browse by category||Yes|
|Export Function||Extra mdb file (optional)|
|Geographical Coverage||Unite Kingdom|
|Data Sources||Online Directories, Submission|
|Release Date||Every Year|
|Fields included||Company Name,Email*,Web Address,Country,Phone*,Fax *,Introductio
* Not all entries are filled with each field
|Number of total entries (companies)||66,034|
|Entries with Website||66,034|
|Entries with Email||47,533|
|Entries with Fax number||16,086|
|Entries with Phone number||23,661|
* Numbers vary frequently. The results on your CD/DVDs may differ. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
Business Directory of United Kingdom
New 2005 Version
Inside this new version
1) Better category system with concise structure and less levels.
2) Better coverage with thousands of new businesses, professionals and organizations (doubled total entries)
3) Business can be sorted by Area (Region/State/City/Town)
This category now covers about 70,000 companies (businesses) from United Kingdom (England & Scotland, Wales, North-Ireland), importers, exporters:
What's inside this CD-ROM?
Good for e-marketing or marketing research.
This database is website-based and all it's contents were compiled based on the website of each record. We verify the websites only and some of them may still void since the product released. Email addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers are for reference only. Physical addresses, zip codes or contact persons are not included for many of records here. This product may not be good for marketing campaigns based on telephone, fax or mail. and you need check this Business database for that kind of purpose.
What can I do with this CD?
Standard Release: Infot Distributed Business Directory (tbb)
Raw data in MS Access 2000 or later (mdb) is available for extra fee
The complete-install needs about 100MB hard disk space.
Selected entries: You can Copy and paste any selected entries
All Raw data: You need purchase MS Access File (mdb) available for an extra fee to export all raw data.
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
mdb file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the mdb files. Users purchase the mdb files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the mdb files.
5) mdb files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
How to order it?
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.