GetWord is a professional library for capturing text on screen. It can help integrate the function of text capturing into your software product easily.
Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Vista
Development Environments Supported:
GetWord supports all the popular development environments, such as Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio .Net 2003, Visual Studio .Net 2005, Delphi , C++ Builder, etc.
- Support all the popular Windows platforms with different main languages, such as English/Simplified & Traditional Chinese/Russian/French/Japanese/German/Spanish/Korean/Turkish, etc.
- Support Unicode.
- Support sentence capturing. It can capture not only the words at a given point, but also the words before and after the given point.
- Support rectangle capturing. It can capture all the text in a given rectangle on the screen.
- Support PDF text capturing from Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Reader.
- Support selected (highlighted) text capturing
- Support Command Prompt text capturing
- Support all the standard Windows Controls, such as Dialog, Toolbar, Menu, EditBox, ComboBox, ListBox, TreeCtrl, etc.
- Support various popular software, such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Support all the popular Internet browsers, such as IE, FireFox, Mozilla, Netscape, etc.
- Support word and sentence capturing by mouse cursor and hotkeys.
- Convenient integration into your software product. Only no more than 20 lines of code are needed to integrate this library.