An Taiwan 2011: Business Directory of Taiwan - Adressen is available for this program order service. Direct order from the vendor for the price of 236.81 EUR.
Business Directory of Taiwan
Selected Taiwan suppliers, importers, exporters
32,000 companies in 2,000 classifications
With contact names, employees, email, homepage, products and service
Unlimited exporting capabilities!
This directory covers about 15,000 active importers, exporters from Taiwan.
What's inside this CD-ROM?
|Available In English||32,068|
|With Web Addresses||7,000|
* Estimated, the result changes daily and may varies when you receive the CD-ROM.
What can I do with this CD?
Selected entries: You can Copy and paste any selected entries
All Raw data: You need purchase MS Access File (MDB) available for an extra fee to export all raw data.
We provide MS Access file (MDB) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
How to order it?
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.