- Compliance Management (information security, data protection, quality management and individual requirements)
- Information Security Management
- Data protection (EU GDPR is already implemented in many QSEC® modules)
- Risk Management
- Measure Management
- Security Incident Management
- Information Assets
- Document Management
- Business Continuity Management (Business Impact Analysis)
- Reporting / Dashboard
- Master Data
- Workflow-oriented Wizards
- workflow-oriented procedure through Wizards and user specific modes editing modes
- transparence and clarity - tile technique and expert cockpit with dashboard
- integrated ISO standards
- dynamic reportings with im- and export
- multinormen Compliance - extensive added value by the multi-standard capability (several other standards have been implemented e.g. PCI DSS, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, etc.)
- highly configurable and customizable to your individual needs
- business logic, automatic resubmissions, mail alerts etc.
- generic interfaces
- multistage authorization system
- permanent updates, incl. maintenance and support
- measure proposal “Best Practices”/ pattern document
- Integration into the existing IT infrastructure (AD, SAP, asset system etc.) via interfaces no double data collection
- database-based WEB application – no software installation on the client
- fast to introduce, low implementation costs
- flexible licensing model for all customer requirements, including the ability to install QSEC® in the cloud or at the RZ operator
QSEC® - international applicability:
- designed as a complete product with standard product approach + Support
- use of internationally accepted ISO standards
- multilingual (English, German), other language versions available
Audit's in Germany and abroad, have been successfully passed with QSEC by reference customers. Visit of references is of course possible after consultation.
Web front-end for browser-based, enterprise-wide access to the software.
NET - Technology - MS SQL Server 2016/R2 and MS Windows Server 2016/R2 / SSL
Interested? We will be pleased to answer your questions or to show you QSEC® via a web conference.
We look forward to hear from you! Contact via SoftGuide or via our website https://wmc-direkt.de/en and by phone +49 40 650336-0.
QSEC support as "all in one" solution all industries from mid-size up to affiliated groups.
- working according to international standards (ISO / IEC / DIN / ISO / SOX / ITIL)
- quick and flexible adaptability to individual customer needs
- ongoing updates, including maintenance and support