The software QMSys Tolerances & Gauges is a professional engineering program, designed for engineers, quality managers, quality control planers, metrologists, mechanics, etc. and its purpose is to save time and to prevent human errors in determining nominal and limit parameters of workpieces, gauges and reference standards. The program is especially useful in the design, manufacture and control of gauges and tools.
Tolerances and fits:
- Tolerances acc. to ISO 286, EN 20286, ANSI B4.2, ASME B4.2, GOST 25346 for nominal dimensions up to 3150mm
- Tolerances acc. to DIN 7172, GOST 25348 for nominal dimensions over 3150mm up to 10000mm
- Fits acc. to ISO 1829, ISO 286, DIN 7154, DIN 7155 and DIN 7157
- Tolerances and fits acc. to ANSI/ASME B4.1 for nominal dimensions up to 200 inch
- Tolerances acc. to ISO 2768-1 for nominal dimensions without individual tolerance indications up to 3150mm
- Design of ISO fit according to ISO 286 for given clearance or interference respectively
- Calculation of bilateral symmetrical tolerances for CNC-programs
Types of Gauges:
- Plug gauges, ring gauges, snap gauges, checking plug gauges and setting plugs according to ISO/R 1938, DIN 7150-2, setting rings according to DIN 2250
- Plug gauges, ring gauges, snap gauges, master rings and master disks with class XXXX up to ZZ according to ASME B89.1.5, ASME B89.1.6
- Plug gauges, ring gauges and setting plugs according to BS 969, setting rings acc. to BS 4064, BS 4065
- Minimization of engineering time required to specify tolerances, fits and plane gauges
- The software promotes specification of standard hole and shaft sizes, tolerances and fits to help lower operating cost.
- Determination of nominal and limit sizes of gauges for production pieces with non standard tolerances and fits
- Calculation reports in TXT, RTF, XML, XLS or HTML format
- Data in both inches and millimetres
- Design of products selection of suitable tolerances and fits of machine parts according to the international standards.
- Design of gauges and reference standards according to the international standards
- Measurement and control of workpieces
- CNC programing
- Inspection of working and checking gauges determining the nominal sizes and limit values of gauges and reference standards
Our compamy provides regular updates and upgrades, as well as professional customer support.
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 1 month.