Outlook Infodesk can be integrated seamlessly into Microsoft Outlook © (versions 2002-2007) and Microsoft Office ©. Combined with document automation, Outlook Infodesk is a powerful and straightforward tool for project and document management.
Outlook Infodesk has 3 central modules:
- Central address management with a display of all processes related to an address
- Central process/project management with document automation and various screens (e.g. Reminder, Mailing List etc.)
- Central calendar for all users
- Instantly retrieve all processes for a contact: All documents to be created can be generated directly from the appropriate process – with the address assigned. When a due date is indicated, a reminder appears for the responsible operator
- Simple and Fast E-Mail Management: The generated documents are automatically archived in a definable storage location, making them easy to find later. Incoming e-mails and documents are now processed in seconds. For each process, a history is created that records all changes, documents generated and status messages
- Customise your desktop quickly and easily: Outlook Infodesk lets you customise your desktop in a few easy steps
- Several workstations can work together cost-effectively: The combination of Outlook Infodesk with an Exchange Server © means that several users can access a database and are always up with the play.
- Easy integration of additional time savers for you: Business card scanner, routing, importing existing address data into in Outlook Infodesk – it’s never been easier
- One customer said (quoted vertabim): "Outlook Infodesk" perfectly integrates project management, calendar, CRM and e-mail management. 200 daily e-mails are easy to manage with Outlook Infodesk."
- Outlook Infodesk has been developed internally by Fischer Software, Berlin. The company was founded in Berlin in December 1995 by Carsten Fischer.
- Its notable achievements to date include: PC-Pro 12/02 Test Verdict: "Excellent"; ´2nd place in the CeBIT 2004 Innovation Prize at the "Innovations for Midsized Businesses" forum; 4,200 satisfied users up to 1 July 2005.
- Download a fully functional demo version for 5 users directly from our Web server. If you like the software, you can just keep using it – all you need is a new licence code.
- You will find all additional information, prices, brief introductory videos about Outlook Infodesk and extra modules on our site.
The Outlook Infodesk interface can be expanded and adapted to fit your needs. The following additional modules are available:
- Business card scanner with address recognition
- Forward accounting / customer service tool
- Seminar management module
- Time recording module