Chart Creation and Formatting
- Type names, titles and information into each box–then shrink or expand to
- Conditional formatting allows you to automatically format your chart to
customized views that help you better understand your organization.
- Add boxes by simply selecting a box tool and clicking on the chart.
- Choose from 36 pre-made chart- and box-style templates.
- Create unique, customized tabs within one file, providing a global view.
- Define an underlying background style that is common to all chart
feature for updating global changes to your charts.
- Import and manipulate pictures to boxes and backgrounds.
- Customize charts with fill effects, including gradients and textures.
- Automatically break large charts into smaller, more manageable sub-charts
- Create phone lists, salary tables, headcount roll-ups, directories and
- Perform spreadsheet functions on data in chart boxes, such as roll-up
averages, fractions and standard deviation.
- Define criteria to view pre-defined groups at-a-glance.
- Show or hide sensitive data.
- Insert links to other files that contain employee-related
budgets, employee resumes or mission statements.
- Search and sort chart data within charts.
- Use Profile Views to show additional information about a box without
your organizational chart using profile views.
- Easily calculate salaries, headcount roll-ups, averages, fractions of total,
deviation and more.
- Create budgets from chart data.
- Utilize drag-and-drop calculating and dynamic hierarchical reporting tools.
- Insert comments in OrgPlus charts to clarify organizational changes.
- Output web-ready charts in HTML or JPEG format.
- Distribute charts via email from within OrgPlus.
- Print booklets or wall charts.
Microsoft Office Integration
- Create, view and edit OrgPlus-created files from within Microsoft Office.
- Use charts in Microsoft Office applications with object linking and
- Export chart or report data to Excel for further analysis.