Monitor your BlackBerry Enterprise Servers (BES) with ease using the NiCE BlackBerry Management Pack for SCOM because our BlackBerry MP continuously monitors the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, identifying server problems before they affect applications and end users, through the use of predefined event conditions and threshold monitors.
The NiCE BlackBerry MP was designed to:
- increase the productivity of both the Operations Manager administrator and operator,
- Identify problems quickly and take corrective action to avoid costly downtime
- SRP and database connection monitoring
- Performance and state monitoring for all BES components
- Monitors the queue of messages and PIM items in the BES
- Continuously monitors the BES log files
- Provides centralized customization and management of critical messages
- Out-of-the-box BlackBerry user and device monitoring
- Identify problems before they cause service disruption
- Allows problems or bottlenecks to be identified quickly and corrected
- Notifies you when messages are not being delivered
- Alerts operation team about potential network issues or unexpected outages
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry Device Service
- Microsoft Windows Server
Constantly monitor critical applications for any environmental changes and adjust the applications accordingly with the NiCE BlackBerry Management Pack.
Everybody who needs to monitor their business critical BlackBerry Servers using Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM).
System Center Specialists