Integrated functionality includes;
- Subcontractor Management
- Project Management (Project Review Cost & Process)
- Project Budgets & Variations - 'one click', 'real time' overview of project and company profitability and liquidity
- Orders, Contract Correspondence
- Accounts Payable/Receivable (Head contract summary cost plus lump sum)
- Project Risk2Do & Job Opportunities
- Small Jobs
- Full 'Project' Payroll system (available as an add-on) with 'one click' reporting and ATO uplink
Muli's approach to construction accounting;
- Muli Systematically tracks 'income' and 'expenses-to-completion' to forecast a project's Gross Margin.
- We then calculate what Percentage of a project is Complete, as work 'approved' over 'final forecast' invoices.
- Each project thus contributes ongoing "Earned Value" to the company ('Gross Margin' x 'Percentage Complete'). Generic accounting/Spreadsheets fall short on accuracy in this area.
- Muli believes only once all Project Contributions exceed Company Expenses, does that company make a Profit.
- Muli's process' ensure risk elements are properly verified, thus projects are accurately reporting earned value
- Muli clearly defines 'pre-payment liquidity' from true, earned value profitability over long-term/multi stage construction projects
- Muli's reports clearly review your contracts which are sustainable in risk and liquidity terms
- This is how Muli enables a company to control its project outcomes towards long term profitability.
Searching for Building, Construction or Project Software with integrated Accounting Package?
Check out the Muli Features that help you stay Liquid, Profitable and in Control.
Start with revealing Project Reviews, full Variation & Retention Management, to the features you thought you couldn't afford - Process & Risk Management. Muli is purpose built for the construction industry – it's not just a modified ERP package. And it's based on a superior vision to put Project Managers in control – so Muli is designed to Control Projects and Give Accounting Results.