The CONSIDEO MODELER is a tool (Windows, Mac and Linux) to visualize and analyze our daily challenges.
The MODELER helps to gain insights to get ideas, communicate, plan projects, identify risks, or develop measures successfully.
Unique is the MODELER’s ease of use. Right the way we think and talk we connect factors with arrows with a polarity of plus or minus to form arguments or to describe projects, processes and developments. The MODELER has won several prices and is named a world champion made in Germany as the currently leading tool of its kind worldwide.
Either we do
- qualitative modeling, quickly describing connections between factors with the attributes ‘weak’, ‘middle’ or ‘strong’ to then identify the factors that are decisive risks ore measures short- and longterm
- quantitative modeling, to use data and formulas to then run scenarios in simulation cockpits to foresee the likely effects of risks and measures over time
Using so called subsystems we can model the interplay of even thousands of factors.
People who use the MODELER say they are modeling. They model meetings, they model ideas, they model processes, they model strategies, and so forth.
Some of the MODELER’s features:
- unique Qualitative Modeling resulting in the Impact Matrix
- thousands of factors through Subsystems
- Print Manager to handle large models and cause or use trees
- import of mind maps
- import of MS-Excel, MS-Access, csv or SQL data
- export of all views as jpg, png, svg
- export of simulation results e.g. for Excel
- linking of documents and websites
- simulation with system dynamics (Runge Kutta, Simple Euler...)
- sketching data through dragging the mouse
- Chart Editor to graphically describe the relations between two factor’s values
- comparison of simulation results with reference data
- creating many management cockpits with the Cockpit Explorer
- Monte Carlo Simulation to play scenarios on probabilities
- export of models as pdf report or interactive HTML site
- fusion of different models via clipboard
- placing graphics, texts and pictures within the model
- building models from Excel data
Soon to come:
- web based, collaborative modeling
- sensitivity analysis
- flexible definition of types of factors allowing also to use standards (BPMN). Filtering these types of factors while viewing larger models
- easy calculation of process costs
Project Manager, CEOs, Coaches, Case manager, Consultants, Trainers