Risk Management software for Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
CIMOS™ FMEA is a modular database software designed for companies with a huge variety of similar products:
With CIMOS™, you create your own company specific resource of standard failure analyses (e.g. for single process steps or common design elements).
As a result, each product specific FMEA (a complete process or design concept) is composed of modules from the resource database, comparable to a "box of bricks".
- Relational database system
- Design, process and FMEA-MSR
- Free definable classification into process steps/function types
- Modular composition for complex products based on process step/function related FMEA resources
- Hierarchical structure tree chart to visualize system and/or process level
- User defined catalogues and checklists for data entry (standardized text modules)
- WYSIWYG data input into displayed FMEA spreadsheet
- No limit of text volume within your FMEA form
- Internal team comments for text entries
- Text retrieval and search algorithms for detection/adoption of analogies in the FMEA database
- Context sensitive proposals from the knowledge base on a mouse click
- Hyperlinks to external documents (Word™/DOC, Excel™/XLS, PDF, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PPT, HTML ...)
- Action effectivity evaluation (cost/benefit ratio)
- Form preview in variable zoom notches
- FMEA form printout acc. AIAG/VDA 2019 redprint, ISO TS/QS 9000, IATF 16949:2016 or user defined (incl. German/French/Italian forms)
- Matrices FMEA and fault tree As optional output format
- Version tracking with automatic archivation of released FMEA documents
- Flow chart editor
- Multilingual user interface: English, German, Czech, French
- Time limit supervision for corrective actions w/filter for responsibility and support of eMail postings
- Risk Priority Number (RPN) rank list (and O/S/D separately, too), pareto chart for risk evaluation
- AP (action priorities) evaluation system included
- ´Executive report´ containing consolidated management information
- Password protection for user specific restrictions
- Control Plan acc. to QS 9000/ISO TS, linked to the FMEA data
- Integrated FMEA document HTML converter
- Floating server licence: same price As for the single user version, w/free program/database access from any workstation
Tools for FMEA Excel™ data import, ISO 14971 and Control Plan support.
Compatible software versions for food sector (HACCP) and chemical industry (HAZOP) available.
CIMOS™ Computer Integrated Modular Organization Software
Is the FMEA data entry multilingual ?
Each FMEA can be stored in parallel two languages (e.g. French / English). You can then print out either French or English only as well as a combination of both languages. The catalogs for standard text modules are also multilingual.
Are the new AIAG / VDA 2019 Red Print Ed. requirements met ?
CIMOS™ contains the new action priority evaluation scheme (AP tables), structure trees and a detailed functional analysis module. The printout in the new AIAG / VDA 2019 Red Print Ed. form format (Design, Process, MSR) is also included. The new P-diagram (parameter diagram) will also be available shortly.
Is a floating license installation possible (free access from any workstation) ?
Are there configurable access privileges (password protection) in CIMOS™ FMEA ?
Yes, any number of user accounts with specific privileges for individual program functions can be created.
Is the documentation (manual) available online (context sensitive) ?
The corresponding manual chapter is available for each program function mask and each menu with a click of the mouse.