An Australia & New Zealand Business Directory is available for this program order service. Direct order from the vendor for the price of 177.31 EUR per client.
Australia + New Zealand Business Directory
Selected companies from Australia, New Zealand with websites
30.400 entrepises in 3.900 classifications
with email & homepageUnlimited exporting capabilities!
This directory covers about 32,000 companies (businesses), importers, exporters from Australia:
What's inside this CD-ROM?
Good for e-marketing or marketing research.
This database is website-based and all it's contents were compiled based on the website of each record. We verify the websites only and some of them may still void since the product released.Telephone numbers, fax numbers are for reference only. Physical addresses, Zip codes are not included here for many of records.
What can I do with this CD?
Infot Distributed Business Directory (tbb)
Raw data in ms Access 2000 or later (MDB) is available for extra fee.
about 12MB (without old data)
Full installation (with the old database) requires about 40MB.
(Size estimated without ms access file)
|Search by Keywords||Yes|
|Browse by category||Yes|
|Export Function||Copy & Paste, or Extra MDB file (optional)|
|Geographical Coverage||Australia, New Zealand|
|Source||Online Directories, Submission|
|Release Date||Every Year|
|Fields included||Company Name, Email, Web Address, Zip*, Country, Phone*, Fax*, Last Edit, Introductio
* Not all entries are filled with each field
|Number of total entries (companies)||30,421|
|Entries with Website||30,421|
|Entries with Email||23,956|
|Entries with Fax number||10,234|
|Entries with Phone number||14,578|
|Entries with Address||2,140|
|Entries with Post Code||2,100|
* Numbers vary frequently and the final result on your CD/DVDs may differ. Duplicate exists. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
This product is NOT A COMPLETE LIST of businesses of this region (country or area).
MDB File - ms Access File (Raw data)
We provide ms Access file (MDB) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as ms Word, ms SQL, ms Outlook, ms Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the ms Access file.
1) Purchasing the ms Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. ms Excel, ms Outlook, ms Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the ms access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in Zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the Zip file.
Why ms Access file?
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only. If you order the "download" option, the downloaded copy may not include the MDB file.
ms Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or Zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.
For more information please refer to our website: http://www.CD-rom-directories.com/contents/en-us/P3447_Australia_and_New_Zealand-Australia_Business_Directory.html