Intuitive: Consistent, easy-to-use GUI concept
Complete: Planning, processing, follow-up, reporting
Ready to use: Short implementation and training phase
Efficient: Minimal effort to set up, implement and administrate
audimexSD is the ideal software for audit units with up to twenty employees who prefer a pragmatic audit approach at a low cost. The audit processes illustrated in the product originate to a large extent from audimexEE, the audit management system used by many large and medium-sized customers worldwide. They were specially adapted to the needs of small audit units.
- Industry-specific Audit Universe
- Predefined, adaptable risk models
- Preconfigured, customizable processes
- Predefined, customizable test report templates
- Example data
- Inserting individual customer fields
- Context-sensitive help with practical tips
- Audit-compliant operation
- Compliance with requirements of auditors, IIR and laws
- Standardized audit process
- Consistent revision data available at the push of a button
- Measure due dates firmly under control
- Risk and time-controlled audit planning
- Orderly document management
The audimexSD implementation takes place in a two- to three-day workshop on-site. Intuitive operability with a pragmatic presentation of your audit process, minimal efforts to set up, implement and administrate the software ensure a short project phase. In the course of the workshop you will make modifications on the software with our consultant to adapt audimexSD to your organization and workflow. Our objective is to allow a knowledge transfer to happen that will allow you to administrate, configure and customize audimexSD autonomously without any restrictions. Finally all future uses will be trained and prepared for profitable use.
The incidental costs of audimexSD are low and can be calculated clearly. We are offering introductory and optimization workshops in the course of the implementation of audimexSD. We are happy to send you an individual offer upon your specific inquiry.
Simply structured, pragmatic working audit units in companies of any industry worldwide.