An Asia Business Listings - Asia Business Directory Package is available for this program order service. Direct order from the vendor for the price of 404.84 EUR per client.
Asia Business Directories Package
Business Listings of ASIA including: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan
More than 265,000 businesses from above hot Asian zones.
265,000 companies in more than 10,000 classifications
with contact names, email & homepage
Unlimited exporting capabilities!
Asia Business Directory Package
(Business directory of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea)
This package includes the following business directories
and provide you business lists from all above hot Asian zones.
What's inside this CD-ROM?
What can I do with this CD?
Infot Distributed Business Directory (tbb), requires Windows XP/2000/ME/98/95/2003
Raw data in ms Access format (require ms Access 2000 or later) is available for extra fee.
About 120 MB
Full installation (with the old database) requires about 200MB.
(Size estimated without ms access file)
* Numbers are estimated and subject to change without further notice.
|Search by Keywords||Yes|
|Browse by category||Yes|
|Export Function||Extra mdb file (optional)|
|Geographical Coverage||Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong|
|Source||3rd Party, Submission|
|Fields included||* Check each directory for detail
* Not all entries are filled with each field
|Number of total entries (companies)||266,299|
|Entries with Website||190,000|
|Entries with Email||188,000|
|Entries with Fax number||133,000|
|Entries with Phone number||143,000|
* Numbers vary frequently. The results on your CD/DVDs may differ. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
mdb File - ms Access File (Raw data)
We provide ms Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as ms Word, ms SQL, ms Outlook, ms Excel, etc.
mdb file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the mdb files. Users purchase the mdb files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the ms Access file.
1) Purchasing the ms Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. ms Excel, ms Outlook, ms Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the ms access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the mdb files.
5) mdb files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why ms Access file?
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
mdb files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only. If you order the "download" option, the downloaded copy may not include the mdb file.
ms Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.