AD-TEST provides excellent user interfaces, for instance for the parameterization of test stands, for manual and automated operation. With this solution the user will be able to determine dynamic characteristics, to carry out endurance tests with a function generator, as well as sine sweeps and follow-up tests.
AD-TEST consists of function modules of proprietary developments for test stand facilities. Our AD-TEST solutions are based on the ADwin systems, approved and tested a thousand times in world-wide applications for fast measurement, open-loop, and closed-loop control sequences.
The realization of test stand facilities is challenging and complex. The AD-TEST concept is an efficient and validated solution.
- Component test stands:
X-by-wire-systems, motor bearings, shock absorbers, clutch disks, gearboxes, electronic control units, hydraulic valves, springs, relais, sensors, actuators, potentiometers, semi-conductors, electric motors
- Engine test stands:
angular-based measurement and open-loop control, analysis of combustion motors,
optimization of fuel injection, combustion process and power train
- Vibration test stands:
shock-free switchable force displacement control, amplitude / phase evaluation, single and multi-axes vibration test stands, force displacement simulation, determination of dynamic characteristics
- Production test stands:
100% tests, end-of-line-tests, contact interruption
- Rapid prototyping with LIN-Bus
- Development test stands: Sensor in the Loop, Hardware in the Loop
Features of AD-TEST
- Products and function modules of 20 years of experience in the field of measurement and test stand techniques, e.g. ADwin, ADbasic, ADlog, drivers, data bases.
- Downward compatibility to all data of earlier program versions
- Duplication of the test stand - even after years
- Release of the source code
- Interfaces to hardware and software of OEM manufacturers
Production and Development in the manufacturing industry, quality control.