With 25 years of experience, INCONTROL Simulation Solutions ranks amongst the most successful, internationally operating software manufacturers and offers innovative simulation solutions for miscellaneous branches worldwide. Next to the headquarters located in The Netherlands, INCONTROL commands of subsidiaries in Germany, China and the US and is also represented via a broad partner network.
The product portfolio includes the state-of-the-art simulation software for material flow and logistics processes, Enterprise Dynamics, and the comprehensive crowd simulation tool Pedestrian Dynamics.
INCONTROL implements tailored simulation solutions with wide-ranging know-how and supports international customers in most different projects and challenges.
INCONTROL - Innovation in Simulation Solutions since 1989.
INCONTROL's range of services includes the following areas:
• Development and distribution of its own simulation software Enterprise Dynamics and Pedestrian Dynamics
• Development of tailored simulation solutions, i. e. development and implementation of simulation models and applications or systems
• Execution of simulation-based process analysis
• Customer service at simulative capacity and / or process planning and optimization
• User support for simulation software Enterprise Dynamics and Pedestrian Dynamics
• Instruction and training for users and lecturers
INCONTROL implements simulation-based software solutions for numerous industries and applications, such as:
Industry & Logistics
Material Flow and Logistics
Warehousing and Distribution
Manufacturing and Production
Road- and Rail-bound transportation systems
Transportation and Supply Chain
Ports and Shipping
Airports and airlines
Education and Training
Banking and Financial administration
Health care and Medical care
Among our customers are:
ED is viewed and appreciated by many professionals and executives who are responsible for the business and logistical processes in their companies, as the ultimate capacity management tool.
Through numerous simulation projects, INCONTROL’s consultants have a considerable amount of knowledge and experience in various fields of application. Therefore, they are able to quickly and correctly assess the customers’ needs as well as to reproduce and analyze relevant processes in simulation models.